Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Level – Undergraduate
Duration – 3 years (6 semesters)
Seats – 30
Passed 10+2 from recognized Board.
About the Programme
Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company’s plan. All the companies leverage on the new information technologies and communication systems require expert professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems and to interface between business and technology.
This six semester long undergraduate program creates skilled, adaptable graduates who are able to design computer-based solutions to address the need of various industry, commerce, science, entertainment and the public sector.
In this program students are exposed to foundations of computers & IT as well various languages for computer applications development including the latest developments in the industry so that students develop themselves as an application software developer for Desktop, Network based, Web based or mobile applications.
- To enable students to have a holistic and all-round grooming to be a thorough professional in the field of IT.
- To enable the ability to develop software solutions to problems across a broad range of application domains through analysis and design.
- To develop the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions.
- To develop business analyst who analyze customer requirements, create high level design, implement and document robust and reliable software systems for Desktop / Network / Web / Mobile environment.
- To develop professionals who are able to use the techniques, skills and modern hardware and software tools necessary for development of innovative software solutions.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Software Developer.
- Web Developer.
- Web Designer.
- Network Administrator.
- System Manager.
- Computer Programmer.
- Software Tester.
- Attain for the higher study like MCA.