Bachelor of Science (Multimedia) [BSc(MM)]
Level – Undergraduate
Duration – 3 years (6 Semester)
Seats – 40
Eligibility – Intermediate or 10+2 level from a recognized board.
About the Programme
The B.Sc. (Multimedia) is a three year undergraduate programme that introduces a solid foundation about multimedia and its various application areas. This programme is highly recommended for students who are creative and desire state-of-the-art skills in multimedia content creation.
Multimedia will help improve computer penetration in various spheres of life. The various formats of technological or digital multimedia aims at enhancing the users’ experience by conveying information easier and faster.
In the present scenario, multimedia plays an important role in the field of education, product launch, science and technology, media and entertainment, corporate development to enhance understanding and business opportunities. With the increasing variety and range of hardware and software used for multimedia production the demand for the manpower in these fields has escalated.
- To know the components text, graphics, sound, animation, and video as multimedia and their applications in greater depth.
- To enhance aesthetic sense to work in media and entertainment industry.
- To develop the theoretical skills necessary for producing multimedia e-content.
- To develop the technical skills necessary for producing multimedia Content.
- To understand how multimedia can be used in various application areas and to know the latest challenges, trends and tools developed for virtual reality and UI/UX design.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Web industry.
- Entertainment Industry.
- Fashion and Interior Designing.
- Print and Electronic Media.
- Publishing Industry, E-learning.
- Cartoon Production.
- Visual Content Creation and many more.