Master of Arts (Digital Journalism) [MA(DJ)]
Level – Postgraduate
Duration – 2 years (4 semesters)
Seats – 30
Passed graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
About the Programme
The penetration of digital media is increasing continuously. Media institutions are competing with each other in getting and disseminating news across the world. Digital media has opened up new avenues of employment. The programme is very helpful in understanding current scenario and basics of digital journalism.
- To develop understanding and skills in digital communication and digital journalism.
- To develop understanding in online journalism.
- To explain the merits, demerits and limitations of digital media.
If you are interested in digital journalism and have a nose for news and want to build a career in digital media, this programme is for you.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Digital Journalist.
- TV news producer and filmmaker.
- TV reporter.
- Radio reporter.
- News anchor.
- Photo Journalist.
- Advisors in political parties media room.
- Event Manager (Event Management).
- Public Relations Officer.
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs).