Master of Science (Media Research) [MSc(MR)]
Duration – 2 years (4 semesters)
Seats – 20
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University.
About the programme:
The two year course has been designed to prepare Media Research professionals for the field of Print, Electronic and New Media. Enrolled budding researchers are imparted research related methodological flare-up and are made proficient in SPSS, Survey studies, monitoring Social Media content and trend studies. Students are trained for Research, Marketing Research, Advertising Research, Testing etc.
- To promote Media Research.
- To impart intensive knowledge about Media Research Designs, Media Research methods, New Media Research, Political Communication Research and also emerging trends in Media Research.
- To enhance skills of research practices by practicing research activities like Tool Designing, Case Study, and Content Analysis etcetera.
- To impart a versatile nature of Media Research by familiarizing students with research on media, marketing, politics, audience and opinion making, in past and present scenario.
Career path you can choose after completing the course
- Field Researcher.
- Research Executive.
- Social Media Analysts/Executive.
- Content Manager.
- Research Analyst.
- Survey Caller.
- Data Scientist.
- Surveyor & Team Leader.
- Data Analyst.
- Head Researcher.