Bachelor of Arts (Journalism and Creative Writing) [BA(JCW)]
Level – Under Graduate
Duration – 3 years (6 semesters)
Seats – 40
Passed Intermediate (10+2) from any recognized board.
About the Programme
This course throws focuses all aspects of journalism and creative writing. It promotes creative writing, journalistic skills and starting of own publications in the current media scenario. In addition, it enhances proficiency in writing skills in social media.
- To make aware students of their creative skills on various media forums.
- To enhance proficiency in creative writing, journalism skills and content creation for various media.
- To inculcate human values, journalistic and creative writing kills in Indian culture and society.
If you have a nose for news, good writing skills and wish to make a career in this challenging field of news writing, this programme is for you.
Career path you can choose after the course
- Assistant editor.
- Copy writer/feature writer.
- Deputy editor.
- Sports journalist.
- Media Advisor.
- Reporters and correspondents.
- Media strategist.
- Film script writers.
- Film critic.