Bachelor of Commerce – Management (Honours)
Level – Graduation
Duration – 4 Years (8 Semesters)
Seats – 30
Passed Higher Secondary Examination (10 + 2) or equivalent examination from recognised board in any subject.
About the Programme
B.Com. Honours (Management) is a four year programme under NEP, offered by the Department of Media Management of MCNUJC. This programme is a unique blend of Accounting, Finance, Management and Marketing. The B.Com. Programme is designed to inculcate a strong foundation of the functioning of business organisations, commercial transactions and various specialised operations such as accounting, finance, marketing and human resource by offering a comprehensive curriculum.
The B.Com. Programme aims at instilling conceptual and practical understanding to equip students to manage businesses and organisations, and prepares them to meet the industry’s demands. The Commerce education also opens further avenues in academic as well as professional fronts. Courses like M. Com, MBA, etc. can be pursued after completing this four years Bachelor’s degree. Having completed the commerce education, students can choose a career of academics or business professional.
- To promote understanding of the issues confronting the business world and the economy as a whole.
- To instil in the students the knowledge and capability of understanding the business world and its complexities.
- To inculcate an attitude and character that will help students evolve into sensitive and technically sound future business leaders that aims at enhancing employability options of the students.
- Demonstrate high standards of academic and professional integrity.
- After completing this course, students would gain a thorough grounding in the functional areas of Commerce & Trade.
Career path you can choose after completion of this Programme
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Financial Risk Management
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketer
- Business Accounting and Taxation
The following exit or entry options available in B.Com. – Management (Honours) Management programme
|After Completion of||Students can obtain Certificate/Diploma / Degree (Hons) accordingly|
|1 Year||Certificate in Commerce|
|2 Year||Diploma in Commerce|
|3 Year||3 years Bachelor of B.Com.|
|4 Year||4 years Bachelor of B.Com. (Hons)|