Bachelor of Science in Graphics & Animation – B.Sc. (GA)
Level – Undergraduate
Duration – 3 years (6 Semesters)
Seats – 40
Eligibility – 10+2 level from a Recognized Board.
About the Program:
B.Sc. (Graphics & Animation) is a Three year (Six Semesters) Undergraduate programme that prepares a Student to work for the Digital Media industry as a creator of Graphics and Animation content, while working on convergence of elements like Text, Graphics, Audio, Video and Animation.
The Programme has compulsory and elective core courses including Aesthetics and Technicality of Design, Foundational Components of Multimedia, Editing of Image, Audio and Video, 2D & 3D Animation, Graphics Design, Visual Communication & Media, Game Design, Graphics Design for Gaming, Video Editing, Augmented and Virtual Reality, 3D Design with MAX, 3D Design with MAYA, Visual Effects, Animation for New Media, and UI/UX Design in addition to other courses.
This programme is highly recommended for students who are creative and focused to upgrade their skill set for Graphics and Animation content creation. The content developed helps better understanding and improved human communication in day to day life, at professional and personal space.
B.Sc (Graphics & Animation) program is designed with the following educational objectives:
- To inculcate Art, Aesthetics and Technology of Graphics and Animation elements in Students.
- To equip the Students with skills for Digital Media Content Development, ranging from Graphics Design for Gaming to Advertising for New Media.
- To make the Students understand the theoretical aspects of Graphics and Animation and develop the practical ability for Content creation, Editing and Visual Effects.
- To empower the Students to work as trained professional for Online Platforms, with the capability of Social Media Analytics.
- To prepare the Students to become, Entrepreneur creating Employability, Professional with Media Ethics and Researcher questing for New Dimensions of Societal issues.
Career path you can choose after the programme
- Graphics Designer
- Game Designer
- Animation Artist’
- 3D Animator
- Photo Journalist
- Video Editor
- Content Designers, Content Writers, Content Editors
- Social Media Manager
- Web Designer
- Motion Graphics Designer
- VFX Professional
- Assistant Directors in Television and Film Industry
- Search Engine Optimizer
- Visual Content Creator and many more