DR. MEETA UJJAIN
C-58/23, Flat no C104 ,Indian oil apartment ,Noida sector -62 ,pin -201309
I am Meeta Ujjain working as an Associate Professor at IIMC ,New Delhi.
- Currently working as an Associate Professor in the department of Advertising and PR at Indian institute of Mass Communication,New Delhi
- Assistant professor in Department of Advertising & Public Relations at Makhanlal chaturvedi National university of Journalism and communication from September 2005 to March 2022
- UGC-NET Exam December 2003 Qualified in Mass Communication and Journalism
Specialization in Development communication, Public relations ,Video production
- National seminar at National Law institute on the topic Women ,human rights and media.
- Lectures delivered in Refresher course at UGC academic staff college ,Nagpur University
- Lecture delivered at Mass comm and journalism department at Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam.
- Lecture on production portfolio at NISCORT,media college,Vaishali
Subjects/Papers taught by me–
P.G. Course: Development communication , Public relations, communication research ,video production.
Research guidance : Provided research guidance to 12 M Phil and PH D course work students.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Advertising and PR at Makhanlal Chaturvedi University of Journalism and Communication since 2005.
- Presently working as a course coordinator for the Department of Advertising and public relations Earlier also worked as a course coordinator for the Department of MS.C.(Media Research)
- Member of Board of studies for syllabus designing for the department of Advertising and PR, at Makhanlal Chaturvedi university.
- Member of Departmental Research committee for the Department of Advertising and public relations
- Convener of cultural event “Pratibha”2019
- Performed duties related to the examination as an examination superintendent for semester exam 2019.
Research thesis/ dissertation/Projects:
- PhD thesis on the Impact of the effectiveness of communication strategy regarding the maternal health in Madhyapradesh.
- D. Mass communication (Awarded on date 31.05.2018), from Andhra university vishakapattanam
- Master in communication and Public Relations in First division with 70%
- Bachelor of Vocational Honors in Communicative English (with media studies) from Patna Women’s college in First Division with 64% Patna University (Patna) 2000.
Research paper/article published in Refereed/Indian Journal (ISSN)
- Research Article Published on the topic “Mental Health Promotion in India: issues and challenges in Research Hunt, ISSN/ISBN- 0973-5569, peer reviewed with Impact factor(0.048)
- Research Article Published titled “whose media “ in The journal of Interdisciplinary Policy Research Action,(p101-108), ISSN0975-0568,2010
- Research Article Published titled “Representation of socially excluded Group of Women in Media……(p13-19), in Media MImansa, ISSN2229-5593,2012,
- Research Article Published titled “ yahan stri ka chehra hai sawal nahi”(p13-19), in Media Vimarsh, 1SSN2249-0599, 2011
- Research Article Published titled “compatibility of different communication tools in creating impact to the audience(p27-34), in Media MImansa, ISSN2229-5593,2012, July-December 2018
- Research Article Published titled “Globalization and its impact on women’s health”,in the Proceeding of National conference on Environment, globalisation and quality of life 2014, ISBN:978-81-7004-321-8
- Research Article Published titled Role of media in national Integration(p120-p126) – Proceeding of conference on National integration: Issues and challenges ,ISBN: 978-93-85437-04-5
- Seminar/Conferences/workshops Attended/ Research Paper presented
- Paper presented at international conference on the topic “Representation of socially excluded group of women in print media :A comparative study of Hindi and English press, 27-28 December2010
- Paper presented at international conference on the topic “Mental health campaign in India: Issues and challenges,16 -17 December 2010 at Bangkok ,organized by NIDA
- Paper presented on the topic “Role of media in National Integration: An analysis and study of cases, 6-7 December 2015 organized by ICSSR and Department of sociology ,S.B.SGovt college Rudrapur.
- Paper presented in National seminar on the topic “Globalization and its Impact on women’s health” 2-3 December 2014 organized by ICSSR and Department of sociology ,S.B.SGovt college Rudrapur
- Paper presented at international conference on the topic “Influence of Hallyu at Indian entertainment industry , 22-23 May 2017 at JNU, organized by JNU
- Paper presented at international conference on the topic “ Role of new media in promoting popular culture with special reference to Hallyu” , organized by school of language ,literature, culture studies JNU, 22-23 May 2018
- Paper presented at national conference on the topic “ women ,media ,and human rights :an introspection at NISCORT , organized by Eureka publications, 22-23 march2019.
Faculty development program e attended:
- Orientation program me (28) days from Jan82 -Feb 2007 at academic staff college JNU , New Delhi
- Refresher course in Mass communication and Journalism (interdisciplinary) from Andhra university,2010
- Refresher course in Media studies and governance oragnised ny UGC academic staff college Jamia milia Islamia university,2013
- Refresher course in environmental studies (interdisciplinary) organized by UGC academic staff college JNU,New delhi,
- Attended National workshop on Research methodology in social science from 10th Dec to 14th Dec2007 at Department of Education , Baroda university.
- Attended National workshop on “Participatory Communication and Action- Approaches Tools, Process, six days residential workshop from September 26th to Oct 1st 2010 at Deolali, Nashik,Mharashtra.
- Attended a workshop on “Multi camera TV operation and Production, from 23rd July to 11th August 2012, organized by FTII, Pune.
Name : Dr. Meeta ujjain
Date of Birth : 5th March 1979
Father’s Name : late shri Dhrub Narayan Singh
Mother’s Name : Asha singh
Husband’s name : Rahul singh
Category : General
Sex : Female
Language Known : Hindi and English
Current address : C-58/23,Flat no C104,Indian Oil apartment,Noida-201301
Permanent Address : 491,Ujjain vihar,Nehru nagar patna -13
Contact no. : 9582498709