Name: Mrs. Garima Patel
Designation : Tutor
Department of Mass Communications
Institution: MakhanlalChaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication,
B-38, VikasBhawan, Press Complex, MP Nagar, Zone-I, Bhopal-462011
Residence Address: 30 Civil Lines, Shyamala Hills Bhopal (M.P.),462002
Contact Number: Mobile. 9200228228
Educational Qualification: Masters in Advertising and Public Relations Management
Pursuing PhD in Advertising from RKDF University,Bhopal
Specialization: Advertising and Public Relations.
Work experience: Worked in Atul Publicity for a period of one and a half years as the Senior Advertising Executive.
- 22 years of Teaching experience to Post Graduate and Under Graduatestudents in subjects like Advertising, Brand Management, Public Relations and Corporate Communications, Media Management, Specialized Copywriting and Creative Writing.
- Coordinated the development, implementation and evaluation of effective educational curriculum and programs that promoted academic achievements as well as student’s growth.
- Organized and conducted several workshops and seminars to provide hands on experience to the students of the latest development in the Advertising Business.Provided Research guidance to many students at Maters and MPhil level
- Edited two Books on Advertising and Public Relations published by the University.
- Actively involved in promoting and organizing cultural activities for students as the Cultural Coordinator of the Department.
- Participated in FDP program of EDII, Ahmedabad . Also participated in 4 AICTE-ATAL Sponsored FDP.
Conferences and Seminars:
- International Seminar on Public Discourse and New Media,MCRPSVV, Bhopal.
- International Seminar on Diversity and Plurality in Media, Reflections of Society by MCRPSVV, Bhopal and presented paper on “Narrowing diversities in the Role Portrayal of Men and Women in Television Advertisements”
- Participatedin the International Conference on Digital Communication: A Challenge for Developing Nations and presented a paper titled “The state of Augmented Reality Advertising in India”, organized by the Department of Advertising and Public Relations, MCRPSVV.
- Participated in an International Conference on Innovative &Happy Practices: A Start-up Pedagogy in the Organization and presented a paper titled” Promoting Happiness & Life Satisfaction in School Education” organized by MRSC .Indore
- National Seminar on Modern Marketing Research and Management and presented a Paper titled “The Growth of the Indian Tourism Industry”, organized bySarojini Naidu College, Bhopal.
- Participated in a National Seminar on” Consumer Behavior at the time of Covid “organized by MICA,Ahemadabad.
- Participated in more than 20 National and International Seminars and Conferences and presented research papers.
- Published more than 15 Articles and Research Papers in leading Journals and Magazines. Recently Published a research paper titled” Road to Sustainability: A Consumer based Analysis of Green Marketing Initiatives of the Indian Automobile Industry” in Communicator.